Sarvatra’s continued endeavor in providing cost-effective technology based payment solutions and to serve an instant payment trend requirement has resulted in the creation of Sarvatra® IMPS Switch and same is available for direct and sub member banks in a hosted environment.
- Additional channel to customer for performing banking transactions.
- Helps in increasing mobile banking customer-base due to less dependency on application and also promotes Financial Inclusion.
- Beneficiary Bank will receive Interchange Fee for every IMPS credit transaction from the Remitter Bank.
- Sarvatra has also had the privilege of pioneering the execution of the IMPS credit facility service (on the NFS sub-membership model of the NPCI in India), with the “The Pandharpur Merchant Co Operative Bank Ltd” earlier in 2014.
Sarvatra’s IMPS Service’s compelling features are:
- Tested Platform. ICICI Bank, a major player in IMPS, uses Sarvatra® IMPS Switch for all types of IMPS transactions across all delivery channels. The same technology is now available on ASP model for direct and sub-membership of the IMPS network of NPCI.
- Available on a hosted ASP model in its data centers that are certified for information security and business continuity standards, thus allowing smaller banks to participate in the IMPS network as Beneficiaries.