At Sarvatra, it is the people that make the difference
So come join an organization that celebrates its employees and help us maintain our status as the No. 1.
We sincerely believe in saying "well done" as often as it is deserved. And we not only speak up, but also make sure that our rewards motivate you further to outdo yourself.
If you are interested in working with a group of friendly and motivated team members, Sarvatra is the place for you.
- Implementation of banks project according to scope.
- Conduct internal and external update meetings to obtain project status
- Preparation of a project plan, schedule, documentation & execution of project work plan and revision as appropriate, to meet the changing needs and requirements
- Manage all aspects of projects & tasks related to ATM. Knowledge related to Project Management.
- Different kind of training programme for the clients for Smooth Banking Operations.
- Co Ordinate with client for production related activities (Taking ATM on Production, Providing TMK to the Bank, Taking confirmation from bank for transaction)
- Tracking of the project, tracking of the each activity related to the project.
- Ensure development and implementations are on time and fulfilling the goals of the department and the Company.
- Manage, implements, drive, and track projects in a deadline driven environment
- Information related to Banking.
- Interaction with all departments for various tasks. Interacting with Carding, IT, Accounts, Testing & Sales. Training, Customer service, Documentation scrutiny, Good Communication Skill, Problem Resolving Skill. Training, Customer service, Documentation scrutiny, Good Communication Skill, Problem Resolving Skill
- Branch Operations,
- Branch Audit,
- Customer Service,
- Flow of NPCI transaction.
- Accounting in the banking.
- Reconciliation knowledge.
- Interacting with clients for various purpose like NPCI documentation, MPLS Line, Carding purpose.
- Coordination with CBS Vendor for interface & testing purpose
- Coordination with Bank & NPCI for go live activity.
- POS Vendor
- ATM Vendor
- Excellent English and Hindi communication(speaking, reading and writing) skills
- In depth knowledge of project management. PMP certification a plus
- Ability to navigate culturally diverse organizations
- Ability to complete projects on time, 90% of the time
- Ability to escalate, negotiate, eliminate roadblocks and get things done in banks, client banks, NPCI, etc.
Experience1 Years to 3 Years(Project coordination exp preferred )
- Customer interaction, understanding the issues / complaints / requirements.
- Providing the expected reply on priority as per the SLA defined.
- Deciding severity / level of the issue and channelizing it as per predefined process.
- ATM engineer arrangement, monitoring transactions, BIN addition
- Good Communication Skills in English, Hindi and Marathi.
- Knowledge of Banking Domain, Carding, ATM, POS.
- Knowledge of Help Desk, basic network knowledge, Support Systems (Service Desk and ticketing systems)
- Previous experience with Banking Support would be a plus
- Handling high priority customers, Good Communication Skills, good mail drafting, to be a good team player