Sarvatra’s in-house technology team has consistently been at the forefront of designing and developing special, innovative products and services catering to all segments of the Banking Sector. These also include solutions addressing last mile access for Primary Agricultural Co-operative Societies (PACS) and banks through its unique POS-based “Bank on Move” solution, thus serving the entire banking needs of the marginal customer at his or her doorstep.
Sarvatra provides the following services to the Banking sector, which are based on a PCI-DSS Certified EFT Environment with a world-class EFT Switch and a Cloud-based ATM / Debit Card management system, enabling card-based transactions on the banks’ own or external ATM / POS network.
- Sarvatra Switching Services (RuPay ATM cum Debit card) – a Cloud-based solution under the ASP (Applications Service Provider) model for integration with the NFS platform of National Payments Corporation of India.
- Sarvatra IMPS Switch - India’s largest Private sector bank – a dominant player in IMPS – uses Sarvatra IMPS Switch for all types of IMPS transactions across multiple delivery channels. The same technology is deployed on an ASP model (under Sub-membership model of NPCI) as well as for enabling banks on Direct membership with NPCI.
- Mobile banking services
- Sarvatra Card Management Services - Turnkey issuance of Debit cards on behalf of its customers.
- Sarvatra ‘Bank on move’ - a PoS based CBS Access Solution on the move
- Sarvatra IMPS Service - developed for co-operative banks and credit societies.
- Sarvatra DCA-42 (POS-based ATM) - which is India’s First PoS Driven ATM and a flagship product.
- Aadhar Enabled Payment System (AEPS)