Govt. of India (GOI) always looks forward to provide ease in banking facility to semi-urban and rural areas. As an approach towards this goal, Govt. of India along with RBI, NPCI and UIDAI proposed a solution of eKYC and AEPS.
AEPS empowers a bank customer to access its bank account with the help of Aadhar number
eKYC removes all physical identification barriers to open an account. An individual can open an account with the help of Aadhar number only.
Sarvatra supported this GOI solution and developed a secured and user friendly solution which offers entire range of services from on-boarding a customer to enabling customer access to its account using Aadhar number.
This solution is available wireless devices (POS and TAB) hence can be installed anywhere.
Sarvatra eKYC and AEPS solution also supports PMJDY.
Sarvatra AEPS Solution
- AEPS empowers a bank customer to access its bank account with the help of Aadhar number
- Card less transactions
- Removes Customer Branch distance barrier
- Removes complications of remembering the PIN and other verification codes
Sarvatra eKYC Solution
- eKYC allows an individual to open an account with the help of Aadhar number
- Removes physical KYC documents barrier
- Reach to remote locations
- Support PMJDY objective to serve unbanked / under-banked