Unique transactional banking solution on POS terminal to provide banking for improved customer service across geographies. It can be used as a fallback network infrastructure and is suitable for any kind of core banking solution. Our patented Sarvatra® Middleware makes it possible for a CBS to use a POS terminal as a frontend, allowing all type of transactions - financial and non-financial - for all types of accounts.
Key Product Features -
- Highly customizable as it is completely developed by us - from front-end to EFT Switch and Middleware.
- Flexible, standards compliant architecture; can be interfaced to back-end systems easily.
- Supports any front-end device. POS is just one of them. Even other applications within the bank can use this middleware to interact with the CBS in a secured and scalable manner.
- Financial as well non-financial transactions can be made available on this platform.
- Ability to fetch and display customer signatures – as-is, from existing core system.
Benefits to Banks
- Adds a fully functional POS channel to CBS. Can provide in-branch customer self-service
- POS supports multiple connectivity options like GPRS, Ethernet, Wi-Fi etc
- Supports any front-end device. POS is just one of them. Other applications within the bank can also use this middleware to interact with the CBS in a secured and scalable manner.
- Acts like fallback to leased circuits
- Ability to fetch and display customer signatures from the banks existing CBS, if an interface is provided.
- Supports customer authentication using biometric data (finger print) captured on the POS and verified via UID verification service.
- Doorstep Banking: Wireless connectivity facilitates doorstep banking for senior citizens/ Premium customers in Class A branches, as well as in remote areas outside the branches.